What am I working on at the moment?
- I've developed some Excel tools that are useful in my line of work (pharmaceutical industry forecasting) as well as in maths, personal finance and personal development. I hope to release public versions of some of these tools in the future.
- I'm getting a cat!
- I provide tutoring to A-level students via the Access Project.
Projects I have recently implemented:
- A personal organisation spreadsheet mostly covering financial planning and time management.
- A statistics spreadsheet implementing many of the methods learned in my Open University statistics course.
- This website (from 5 October 2014).
I intend to make some of the above items available through this site in due course.
If you're looking for the Cocktail Crib Sheet used in the thumbnail for this page, it's over here!
Return to home page