What am I working on at the moment?
- I'm working through a part-time degree in Economics and Mathematics with the Open University. I started in September 2013 and am expecting to finish in summer 2017.
- I've developed some Excel tools that are useful in my line of work (pharmaceutical industry forecasting) as well as in maths, personal finance and personal development. I hope to swiss replica watches
release public versions of some of these tools in the future.
- I'd like to write summaries of interesting information that I can post on this site. I am currently thinking about the format of these Notes and considering associated issues such as replica watches uk copyright.
- I have a plan to design and print my own T-shirts, which is in very early stages.
- I have taken up running, and intend to extend this into a basic overall fitness plan.
Projects I have recently implemented:
- A personal organisation spreadsheet mostly covering financial planning and time management.
- A statistics spreadsheet implementing many of the methods learned in my Open University statistics course.
- This website (from 5 October 2014).
- Cooking for myself. I started out with Hello Fresh dinner kits.
I intend to make some of the rolex replica above items available through this site in due course.
If you're looking for the Cocktail Crib Sheet used in the thumbnail for this page, it's over here!
Return to home page